NAVY 3.0 EVO $2999
The NAVY 3.0 delivers 3kw of input power, equivalent to a 5hp outboard.
NAVY 3.0 EVO Motor
The high-quality brushless DC motor is placed inside the lower aluminum case of NAVY 3.0 where it is convection cooled by the surounding water. Its gearbox free design eliminates noise effectively and avoids maintenance concerns associated with other motors in the market with gearbox design. The built-in motor protection slows and/or stops the motor when it strikes an underwater object by accident.
NAVY 6.0 EVO $3599
The NAVY 6.0 delivers 6kw of input power, equivalent to a 9.9hp outboard.
NAVY 6.0 Motor
The high quality brushless DC motor is placed inside the top case of NAVY 6.0. ePropulsion uses advanced closed-loop liquid cooling technology in Navy 6.0. This liquid cooling system effectively carries away heat generated by the motor. This closed-loop system also avoids constant system maintenance of traditional outboard cooling systems.
NAVY outboards series include the NAVY 6.0 and NAVY 3.0. NAVY Tiller Handle is designed for stepless forward/reverse speed and heading control. Its 105° rotatable grip has excellent manuverability. Kill switch and LED screen also add color to its intelligent performance. Attach the tiller to the outboard to start overall control of speed and heading. Both remote controller and tiller handle have a solar panel, which provides constant solar power for the built-in lithium battery on sunny days.
NAVY is integrated with a GPS module indicating essential cruising information on the LCD screen. The integrated display offers live feedback for cruising including remaining battery capacity, real-time velocity, input power, etc. Both remote and tiller control are intelligent and protective with these e Excellent Waterproof Structure
All the key components of NAVY outboard motors are waterproofness rated of IP67. The NAVY 3.0 and NAVY 6.0 can remain unaffected even if falling overboard by accident.
This propeller is enhanced to avoid underwater crash. The system automatically detects any rotating stall and stops once it knocks into hard objects or getting entangled by the water plants or ropes.
The connectors used to join the NAVY electric outboard motor and the NAVY Battery are not only easy to connect with each other – just plug one connector into the other, but also bind tightly once connected which ensures constant and stable input of electricity.
Dual Remote Control
Dual remote controls are available for boats that require two Navy systems.
Warranty Claim Procedures – If you find your product defective, you can make a claim to your dealer following below procedures:
- Fill in the Warranty Card correctly and completely in advance. Then make your warranty claim by sending it to your authorized ePropulsion service partner together with valid proof of purchase. Usually these documents are required when making a warranty claim: the Warranty Card, ex-factory serial number, and evidence of purchase.
- Send the defective product to your authorized ePropulsion service point after getting the confirmation. Note that the label should be kept intact. You can also deliver the product to your authorized ePropulsion dealer after getting confirmation
- The defective components or parts will be either repaired or replaced according to the diagnosis made by the ePropulsion authorized service partner.
- If your warranty claim is accepted, the equipment will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Note that any delivery cost incurred in the process is at your charge.
- After careful examination and confirmation by ePropulsion authorized dealer, the defective or faulty components will be repaired or replaced with brand new ones against the actual condition.
- In case your warranty claim be rejected, an estimated repair charge with round trip delivery cost will be sent for confirmation. ePropulsion authorized service point will conduct maintenance accordingly only after your confirmation.
If warranty expires, you can still enjoy maintenance services from authorized ePropulsion service partners with minimum maintenance charge.
*Note: Electric Yacht California is NOT an authorized service partner and does not operate an ePropulsion service center.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.