QuietTorque™ 60.0LC 48Vdc Quad PMAC Motor System
The QuietTorque™ 60.0 LC is recommended electric propulsion for boats up to 60’ (LOA) and 45,000lbs displacement.
Motors are made to order and have a 2-4 week lead time.
The quad power head motor system is engineered, built and warrantied by Electric Yacht to the specifications of your boat. The systems are liquid cooled providing for high sustained output, ideal for hybrid applications. By using dual electric motors in the system, Electric Yacht can produce this unique powerful, light weight, liquid cooled system. Typical battery size is 800Ah+ at 48Vdc. These systems can be installed by a professional installer or by a competent boat owner but we recommend the final commissioning of the system be done with a certified marine electric technician.
This is an ideal combination for larger monohull or multihull sailboats and Coast Guard certified boats.
- Motor type: 4 PMAC Brushless
- Voltage: 46Vdc (nom)
- Max. Input Power: 60 kW
- Cont. Input Power: 52 kW
- Weight: 400 pounds
- Frame: Anodized Aluminum
- *Permanent magnet Alternating Current
- Motor Mounts: Adjustable to current engine stringers
- Throttle: Anodized Al waterproof throttle with key & neutral lock
- System Monitor: Programmable digital display
- State of Charge (SOC)
- Voltage, Current, Power and RPM
- Time to Tischarge (TTD)
- Programmable regeneration, max power, battery type and battery capacity
- Program throttle for RH or LH propeller rotation
- Shaft coupler: Standard 4” flange (Hurth/Borg Warner)
- Power Switch: 2 x Two position 500A GigaVac power switch
- Relay: 4 x 500amp TE Connectivity vacuum relay
- Fuse: 4 x 400Adc Class-T fuse & holder
24 × 24 × 32 in